maandag 21 mei 2018

CRAFTY HAUL (22)

The new Lawn Fawn release is out and my order is as well, but I still have to wait for my products. They have to travel from the US all the way to the Netherlands. But before the release went online, Lawn Fawn send me some new stuff already. And I also ordered an Avery Elle stamp set. Here are the products I got:


The first thing Lawn Fawn send me is this stamp set, Screen Time, with its coordinating dies. I liked this set when I saw it, but it didn't make it onto my wish list. SO I'm super happy it was sent to me. I love the binge watching sentiment.

They also send me the Bunting Borders die set. It has two different flag banners and also some single flags. For if you want to give them all a different color or add a heart/ star onto them. Super fun!!!

The Avery Elle set I got is called Splash! I saw it and I fell in love. I just needed to have it. I love all the different floaties that come with this set and how you can add the girls onto them. And there are also different perspectives for the floaties.

Lawn Fawn also send me the Reveal Wheel die and the Reveal Wheel Sentiments stamp set. I was most excited for this. I'm not much for interactive cards, because they simply take so much time and some how mine never turn out that great. But when I saw the introduction video for this die set, it looked so easy and not a lot of work at all. I'm so excited to use this clever die set!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten