donderdag 5 april 2018

YOU ARE JAWSOME (2)

For this card I was inspired by a crafter on Instagram. I used the Duh-Nuh stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by masking off the front panel. I used the Drifts & Hills stencil from My Favorite Things. I blended Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink onto the paper.

I stamped the shark and the fish and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shark: C3 - C5/ C0 - C2
Fish: Y38 - YR68


I fussy cut the images and added them to my panel. I stamped the sentiment in Manatee Ink and adhered the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase. I rounded off the two bottom corners.


I always love to be inspired by my fellow crafters on social media.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten