dinsdag 3 april 2018

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY SPRING (1)

Easter is over, so no more Easter cards. But Spring just got started, so I can still use all those cute bunny sets!!! I created this spring card with the The Bunny's Hop stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started by stamping the large bunny stamp and colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: C0 - C2
Chicks: YR31 - YR31
Crown: R22 - R35
Carrots: Y38 - YR07/ YG06 - G07
Strawberry: G07/ R22 - R35
Heart: RV10 - R83
Present: RV10 - R83/ B12 - B14
Bowl hat: B12 - B14
Top hat: YG41 - G02
Party hat: YG41 - G02/ RV10 - R83
Bows: Y00 - Y02/ B12 - B14/ RV10 - R83
Coffie cup: Y00 - Y02/ YG41 - G02
Paper: YG41 - G02


I fussy cut the image and went over to the rest of the scene. I die cut some grass with the Grassy Border die from lawn Fawn. I ink blended it with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. For the sky, I used the Clouds Stencil from My Favorite Things and Salty Ocean Distress Ink.

I adhered everything together and added the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase. I stamped the sentiment above the bunnies.


Normally I color all the bunnies in a different color, but wasn't feeling like it today. So I decided to give all the bunnies a light grey color.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten