zaterdag 14 april 2018

THANKS SIMPLY ISN'T ENOUGH (2)

For this simple thank you card, I used the Little Bunny Agenda stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I stamped a few of the bunny images in a row, from left to right. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: C0 – C2 – 0/ E53 – E55/ W5 – W7
Accessories: YG11 – G21/ R22 – R35/ YR15 – YR04/ C0 – C2/ E31 – E33


I trimmed a piece of Let’s Polka in the Dark paper from Lawn Fawn and adhered it right underneath the bunnies. From some Guava cardstock I due cut a one of the speech bubbles with the word thanks. I adhered it to the panel and stamped the rest of the sentiment underneath the speech bubble, in Hippo Ink.


I added the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase and rounded off the top right corner.


A very simple card to make. I just love those bunnies!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. I love your card!I can't figure out where you got the speech bubble and the "simply isn't enough" stamp. Could you tell me?
    I love the way you used elements from different stamp sets. I really like that your bunnies are different colors. Such a creative card. Thanks for sharing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen