maandag 16 april 2018

SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU (1)

For this love themed card, I used the Some Bunny stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I trimmed a piece of Perfectly Plaid Spring paper. This is going to be part of my background. I also trimmed a piece of white cardstock, to the same size. I die cut some scalloped circles from it, using the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables. I adhered on top of the plaid paper.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: C0 – C3/ RV10 – R83
Carrots: Y38 – YR04/ YG61 – YG63
Watering can : Y00 – Y02
Flowers: Y00 – Y02/ Y38 – YR04/ RV10 – R83


For the water coming from the watering can, I used Forget-Me-Not Ink

I fussy cut all the images and started assembling the card. I stamped the sentiment in Carrot Ink and adhered the panel onto a Ballet Slippers cardbase. I added some highlight and dots with a white gelpen.


Bunnies always do the trick :D

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten