donderdag 5 april 2018

I LOVE YOU, WORDS CAN NOT DESCRIBE JUST HOW MUCH (1)

I created this mother's day card with the Bear Hugs stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started by die cutting all the elements I wanted to use for my cards. I used the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables and the Stitched Hillside Borders. For the kast I used Paper Bag cardstock. The scalloped rectangle I ink blended with Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.


I stamped the sentiment.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E53 - E55
Bees: Y02/ W7/ B00


I assembled the card and stamped the swirly lines with Hippo Ink. I added the panel to a Paper Bag cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some white dots to the bear's faces.

I really enjoyed making this card and how it eventually turned out.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten