dinsdag 24 april 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (30)

Time for a more elegant birthday card. And the Bold Blossom stamp set from Altenew is perfect for that.


I stamped the flower and the greenery onto white cardstock, just the outlined ones. Because instead of stamp layering, I wanted to color them with Copic Markers for a change. Here are the colors I used:
Rose: RV10 - R83
Greenery: YG11 - G21


I fussy cut the images. I trimmed down a piece of pattern paper, from the Let's Polka in the Dark paper pack. And also a piece of white carsdtock. I adhered both pieces onto a Guava cardbase. I assembled the card.

I stamped the sentiment, from Bits & Pieces by Concord & 9th, in Ballet Slippers Ink. As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Bubblegum Blush.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten