donderdag 19 april 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (28)

I created this birthday card with the Little Bunny Agenda stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started by stamping and coloring the images. I took 12 of the bunny images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: C0 - C2
Accessories: BG23 - BG49/ R22 - R35/ Y02 - Y06


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment three times, using white embossing powder from Ranger. The cardstocks I used are from Lawn Fawn: Guava, Peacock and Sunflower.


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Guava cardbase.

As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the color Bubblegum Blush.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

2 opmerkingen: