woensdag 4 april 2018

GIFT BOX (2)

For the Hay There card set that I made, I wanted to create a matching gift box. So I can give this set as a gift.


I used the Gift Box die set and die cut the gift box twice. Once from Paper Bag cardstock and once with Ground Coffee cardstock.

The piece that I die cut from Paper Bag cardstock, is going to be my lid. I wanted to do some tone on tone stamping for this lid. I took Doe Ink and stamped all the animal images from hay There on it.

I wanted to create a window in the lid, so you can see inside the box when it’s closed. I used the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables. I put a piece of acetate on the back.


I assembled both the lid and the bottom part of the gift box and adhered them. I stamped a banner from Bannertastic and used Moonstone Ink and Forget-Me-Not Ink for this. I fussy cut the banner and adhered it on top of the box.

Please make sure to check out our new challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics blog. Let yourself be inspired by me and my fellow Design Team members or participate yourself!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten