maandag 12 maart 2018

WISHING YOU A MAGICAL DAY (1)

Someone asked me to create a card with a Harry Potter theme. I went through my stamps and came up with this card.


I started by stamping all the images. I used the boy from Bicycle Built For You and added glasses to him, to make him look like Harry Potter. I used the witch from Costume Party, this is supposed to be Hermione. And I also stamped the owl image from Jump For Joy, this is Hedwig. I used the broom from Costume Party as well.

I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hermione's hair: E57 - E29
Hermione's clothes: W5 - W7/ R46 - R59/ Y38 - Y17
Harry's hair: W5 - W7
Harry's clothes: R46 - R59/ Y38 - Y17
Skin: E11 - E21
Owl Hedwig: C0 - C2/ Y17
Broom: E31 - E33/ E37 - E29


I fussy cut all the images and started on my scene. From some Black Licorice cardstock I die cut the Little Town Border. For the lights I used Sticky Note cardstock. I also die cut two hills, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I blended some Mowed Lawn with an ink blending tool. For the sky I used Blueprint Sketch.


I stamped the sentiment. The word 'magical' is from Magical Unicorns by MFT. The rest is from Bicycle Built For You. I assembled the card and adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.


So fun to do something different. And it was very well received.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: