maandag 19 maart 2018

IT'S YOUR DAY (1)

For this card, I used the Rub-a-Dub-Dub stamp set together with the Peekaboo Backdrop die, both from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut the Peekaboo Backdrop from white cardstock. For the background I trimmed a piece of Perfectly Plaid Spring paper. I also trimmed some pieces of Narwhal cardstock, from the inside pieces. These will function as my ground/ floor.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mama duck: C0 – C2/ YR15
Ducklings: Y00 – Y02/ YR15
Bath tub: YG41 – BG34/ C3 – C5
Bubbles: BG000 – B00
Soap: YT00 – YR61
Bubble bath bottle: C2 – C3/ Y00 – Y02/ YG41 – BG34


I die cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in the bottom right square and adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase. I added a white highlight to the bath tub.


This Peekaboo Backdrop die is already a favorite of mine. You will probably see it a lot more this year!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten