maandag 5 maart 2018

HOPPY BIRTHDAY (2)

I designed this card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog. The new challenge is all about dies, Challenge # 24 is called “Fun with Dies”. I decided to use the new Bayou Backdrop in combination with the Toadally Awesome stamp set.


I started by die cutting all the elements. I used the Bayou Backdrop die and the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Distress Ink to add color to all the elements. Here are the colors I used:
Sky: Fossilized Amber + Wild Honey
Hill: Walnut Stain
Frame + grass: Lucky Clover
Pond: Peacock Feathers


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: G21 – YG11/ E57 – E29
Lilly pads: G07 – G28
Log: E31 – E33


The Bayou Backdrop die was a gift from Kelly Marie from Lawn Fawn. It’s such a cool die!!!

Please check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for this new challenge and be inspired by me and my fellow Design Team members. And maybe you can join yourself!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten