maandag 5 maart 2018

HAVE A HOPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

For this birthday card, I used the Toadally Awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn and the Grid Window die from Mama Elephant.


I die cut a piece of watercolor cardstock with the Grid Window. I wanted the little squares to stay inside, so I put tape on the back so it all stayed together. I used two Distress Ink colors to blend: Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover. I love this combination. I added some water droplets to the panel and dabbed them off with a paper towel.

I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Frogs: YG07 - G05/ Y21 - Y38
Lilly pad: Yg11 - G21
Lilly: RV10 - R83
Dragonfly: B00 - B12


I fussy cut the images. I stamped a banner from Bannertastic and filled it in with Butter Ink and Sunflower Ink. I fussy cut the banner as well. I assembled the card and adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase. I added some little white dots onto the frogs.


There are so many ways to use these cute frog images. And combining it with this Grid Window was just perfect!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten