zondag 4 maart 2018

HAVE A HAPPY EASTER (1)

For this Easter card, I used the Easter Party stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I combined it with a bunch of  Lawn Fawn die sets.


I started by die cutting and ink blending all the elements to create the scene with. First I took the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape die. Then the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape and also the Puffy Cloud Borders. I used Distress Ink to color them. Here are the colors I used: Tree: Brushed Corduroy
Leaves: Bundled Sage
Sky: Tumbled Glass + Salty Ocean
Hills: Twisted Citron


I set all the elements aside and stamped the images from Easter party. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skins: E00 - E02/ E31 - E33/ E21 - E11
Hair: W5 - W7
Bunny costume: C0 - C2/ RV10 - R83
Flower girl costume: Y21 - Y38/ YG07 - G05/ Boo - B12
Duck costume: Y00 - Y02/ Y21 - Y38
Flowers: RV10 - R83/ B00 - B12/ Y21 - G05 - YG07


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in Soot Ink and adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. I added some white highlights to the flower girl and the blue flowers.

I'm loving these Easter cards!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten