donderdag 8 maart 2018

HAPPY MAIL (3)

For this happy mail card, I combined the Love Letters stamp set with the new Speech Bubbles die set, both from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting two of the speech bubbles. I used Peacock cardstock and Sunflower cardstock. I added the words 'hello' and 'smile' to the speech bubbles and als a little heart to one of them.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Yellow bird: Y15 - Y17 - YR16
Blue bird: BG34 - BG49
Letter: C0 - C2/ RV10 - R83


I fussy cut the images and all of the elements onto piece of white cardstock, that I die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I added this panel onto a piece of Perfectly Plaid Spring paper. I adhered the entire card onto a Raspberry cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some white dots to the birds.


This card was really simple to make, but I'm really loving these speech bubbles!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten