maandag 19 maart 2018

HAPPY EASTER (8)

For this simple Easter card, I used the Lunar Animals set from Mama Elephant.
I took a piece of white cardstock and die cut a scalloped circle from it, using the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn.


The part that will peek out of the scalloped circle, I wanted to ink blend. I used two Distress Ink colors: Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral. I added some water droplets and dabbed them off with a paper towel.


I die cut a piece of grass, with the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn. I used Twisted Citron Distress Ink on this piece.

I stamped the bunny image from the Lunar Animals set and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: E41 – E43/ RV10 – R83


I die cut the bunny and started to assemble the card. I stamped the sentiment in Peachy Keen ink and adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.

This design changed out a couple of times, but I was finally happy with this result!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: