woensdag 7 maart 2018

GOODIE BAG (5)

I designed these goodie bags for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog. The new challenge is all about dies, Challenge # 24 is called “Fun with Dies”. I used the Goodie Bag die, the Happy Hatchling dies and the Tiny Tags dies.


I started by die cutting the goodie bag twice, once from Mermaid cardstock and once from Sticky Note cardstock. I wanted to do some tone on tone stamping, so I decided to stamped both goodie bags with the Gingham Backdrops stamp. I used Merman Ink on the Mermaid cardstock and Sunflower Ink on the Sticky Note cardstock.


When I did all the stamping, I started with the chick and Easter eggs from the Happy Hatchling die set. I die cut the chick, its feet and beak and one of the Easter eggs. All of this twice and all from Watercolor Wishes paper.


I assembled the chick and the eggs, I assembled the goodie bags and added all of the elements together. I wanted a bit more, so I decided to die cut a tag, from the Tiny Tags die set. I used the scalloped circle, because that fit the sentiment perfectly. The sentiment I used is from Some Bunny. I used some twine to add them to the goodie bags. I added some fly paper on the inside of each bag.


How fun are these goodie bags. If I put some little chocolate Easter eggs inside, it’s a perfect little gift for Easter.

Please check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for this new challenge and be inspired by me and my fellow Design Team members. And maybe you can join yourself!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten