dinsdag 20 maart 2018

BEST WISHES (3)

I used the Whale Wishes stamp set from Mama Elephant for this birthday card.


I wanted to create an ocean wave scene, so I die cut three wave elements. I used the Stitched Hilside Borders and the Ocean Hillside Pp-Up Add-On dies from Lawn Fawn. I used Distress Inks. For the sky I used Cracked Pistachio and for the waves I used Mermaid Lagoon.


I stamped the sentiment and the images. I didn't have to do any coloring on them. I die cut the images and started assembling the card. I adhered the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase. I stamped some water spatter, in Forget-Me-Not Ink. I also added some white highlights to the waves.


A really simple card, quick as well. I think, I would have used a different color for the sky next time. It's too much of the same now. I do like it though.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten