maandag 5 februari 2018

OUR FRIENDSHIP IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS (1)

For this friendship card, I used the Upon a Star stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I took a piece of white cardstock and die cut a frame from it, with the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables. My scene will be set inside the circle. For the background inside the circle, I used Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks. For the grass I used Lucky Clover and Twisted Citron Distress Inks.


I stamped and heat embossed the star with Silver embossing powder from Ranger. I colored the inside of the star with Rose Gold watercolor, from the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors set. I also added some splatter to the background.

I set the panel aside to dry. I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Fox: E08 - E18/ E00 - E21
Bunny: E41 - E43/ C0 - C2


I fussy cut the images. I stamped the sentiment. The top part with Sugarplum Ink and the bottom part I heat embossed with the same Silver embossing powder from Ranger.

I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Narwhal cardbase. I rounded off the bottom corners.

A perfect card for a close friend.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten