maandag 5 februari 2018

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS OUT OF THIS WORLD (4)

I created this card for the Lawn Fawnatics blog. Challenge # 22 is called “Inky Fingers”. Be creative with your inks. For this card I used the Out of This World stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


To be creative with ink, I decided to do something new. I took the Fish Tank ink pad and started smooshing it directly to the paper. I wanted the smears to be very visible.

I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Astronaut: E31 – E33/ E57 – E29
Suit: C0 – C2/ R14 – R46/ B38 – B39
Rocket: C0 – C2/ R14 – R46/ B38 – B39
Flame: Y17 – YR04
Planets: C0 – C2/ R14 – R46/ B38 – B39
Stars: Y17


I fussy cut the images and added them to the smeared background. I stamped the banner from Bannertastic and used Lobster Ink and Manatee Ink for the inside. I added the sentiment onto the banner and stamped the rest of the sentiment with Manatee Ink.

I adhered the banner, added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase. I rounded the top left corner.


Please make sure you check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the new challenge. For inspiration from me and my fellow Design Team Members or to join us in the challenge.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten