donderdag 22 februari 2018

HAPPY EASTER (4)

My first Easter card of the year. I think this is my favorite theme to create cards with! I used the Some Bunny stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the scene. I used Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Hillside Borders, Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Meadow Borders.

I used Distress Inks to give all the elements some color. For the sky I used Mermaid Lagoon and for the hills and grass I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I stamped the sentiment into the sky, with Hippo Ink.


I stamped all the images and used Copic Markers to color them. Here are all the colors I used:
Bunny: C0 - C2/ RV10 - R83
Eggs: Y00 - Y02/ BV000 - BV10/ RV10 - R83/ YG41 - BG34


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. i adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.


I love creating these cards. I especially enjoy using all those pastelle colors.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten