woensdag 7 februari 2018

CARD SET: ROOTING FOR YOU (1)

I created this card for the Lawn Fawnatics blog. Challenge # 22 is called “Inky Fingers”. Be creative with your inks. For this card I used the Rooting For You stamp set, combined with the Gingham Backdrops stamp set.


I wanted to create a card set. I started by stamping the background with the Gingham Backdrops. For each card, I used a different Lawn Fawn Ink. I used Wild Rose Ink, Lobster Ink and Cranberry Ink.

I die cut three circles from Mermaid cardstock, with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. I also die cut three circles from Paper Bag cardstock. I then die cut these circles with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. To make the circle stand out from the gingham background, I added a piece of vellum to the back, die cutting it with the Zig Zag Circle Stackables.


I stamped all the veggies. Here are the Lawn Fawn Inks I used:
Carrot: Carrot Ink, Pumpkin Spice Ink
Beet: Fresh Lavender Ink, Grape Soda Ink
Turnip: Butter Ink, Sunflower Ink
Radish: Lobster Ink
Greenery: Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink


I fussy cut all the images. I stamped the banners and used Butter Ink and Sunflower Ink for the inside of the banner. I fussy cut the banners and added sentiments to them. I used a different sentiment for each card.

I assembled the cards and added them to Chocolate Bar cardbases.

Please make sure you check out the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the new challenge. For inspiration from me and my fellow Design Team Members or to join us in the challenge.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten