zondag 4 februari 2018

A LITTLE MESSAGE TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

For this birthday card, I used one of my favorite stamp sets: Love Letters from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting some scalloped circles from the front panel. I used the Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackables. For the panel behind this frame, I used three Distress Ink colors to blend, so they show through the circle windows. I used Wild Honey, Cracked Pistachio and Wilted Violet.


I stamped the sentiment in Grape Soda Ink and Carrot Ink.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Yellow bird: Y17 - YR04/ C5
Purple bird: V04 - V06/ YR04
Envelopes: YG41 - BG34/ R35


The little speech bubbles I stamped in Hippo Ink.

I fussy cut all the images and adhered all the elements together. I added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase. I rounded off the bottom right corner.

All the cards I make with this stamp set are awesome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten