dinsdag 9 januari 2018

WITH LOVE (3)

I decided to create a sympathy card with the In Bloom stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by choosing all the Lawn Fawn Ink colors I wanted to use. I'm only going to use the greenery stamps, no flowers (but the flower buds). I used a rectangle panel to stamp on and made a little mark onto the middle of the card. This won't be visible in the end.

I used my MISTI for the stamping. When I positioned a stamp, I stamped this image four times. Each time I rotated the paper, so the stamp will stay in its position.

All the ink colors I used: Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Noble Fir Ink, Wild Rose Ink, Doe Ink, Minty Fresh Ink.


I die cut a circle with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables and stamped the sentiment onto it with Wild Rose Ink and Hippo Ink. The sentiment is from Fab Flowers.


I adhered the circle to the panel with foam tape. I added the panel onto a Guava cardbase.
It's so easy to create beautiful cards with this floral stamp set. Loving it!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten