dinsdag 9 januari 2018

WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL DAY (3)

For this birthday card, I used the Bicycle Built For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I was inspired by a crafter on Instagram: Sharna Waksmulski . Check out her account, she is really talented!


I started on the background. I wanted it ro be clean and simple. I just added a bit of water to the center and added Hickory Smoke Distress Ink to it with a paint brush. I dabbed off most of it, so it becomes even softer. The panel I later die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables.

I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colros I used:
Bicycle: R14 - R17 - R59/ E31 - E33/ C3 - C5
Hat: R14 - R17 - R59
Girl: E00 - E11
Hair: E57 - E29
Dress: W5 - W7
Shoes: R17 - R59
Cat: E31 - E33
Food: E41 - E43/ G05 - G28/ Y17 - YR15


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and also in Lobster Ink. I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.


I Always love being inspired by other crafters.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten