maandag 15 januari 2018

SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU TO PIECES (1)

For this love card, I used the Some Bunny stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, and some Lawn Fawn dies.


I started by stamping and coloring the images. I used Copic Markers for it. Here are the colors I used:
Bunny: C0 – C2 – C3/ RV10 – R83
Chick: Y00 – Y02/ RV10 – R83/ YR61 – YR02


I fussy cut the images and set them aside to focus on my scene. For the background I blended Peacock Feathers Distress Ink onto watercolor paper. I die cut a cloud border, with the Puffy Cloud Borders. And I also die cut a grass border and butterflies, with the Meadow Borders. For the grass I used Twisted Citron Distress Ink and for the butterflies I used Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed Distress Ink.


I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment and dotted lines with Hippo Ink and added the panel onto a piece of Narwhal cardstock.

As a finishing touch, I added glitter to the butterflies with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir. I also added some white dots to the bunnie’s belly and the chick’s cheeks.


I had a completely different plan for this set, but I love this more!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: