maandag 8 januari 2018

SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR KINDNESS (2)

For this thank you card, I used the In Bloom stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I wanted to create a row of greenery and flowers. I used Lawn Fawn Inks to stamp all the images. Here are all the ink colors I used:
Greenery: Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink
Purple flowers: Fresh Lavender Ink, Grape Soda Ink, Juice Box Ink
Blue flowers: Merman Ink, Minty Fresh Ink


The blue flowers I stamped seperately and I fussy cut them out. I added them to the panel with foam tape, to create some extra dimension.

I stamped the sentiment in Merman Ink and Juice Box Ink.


I added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the flowers. I used two colors: Emerald City and Sweet Lilac. I rounded off the top right corner to finish it off.


I sometimes like to create a floral card, for the more classic and elegant style.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten