vrijdag 5 januari 2018

LET'S PARTY (1)

For this birthday card, I used the Party Animal stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I took a piece of watercolor cardstock and die cut it with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I wanted to do some watercoloring on it, just very subtle. I used Candied Apple Distress Ink for this. I set the panel aside to dry.

I die cut a piece of Beachside paper, this will function as the floor on the card.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Fox: E08 - E18/ E21 - E11/ RV10
Birds: Y00 - Y02/ YR16
Party hats, presents and balloons: R14 - R29/ B37 - B39/ YG41 - BG34
Cake: R14 - R29/ E31 - E33/ W5/ Y17


I fussy cut all the images. I stamped one of the banners from Bannertastic. The inside I stamped with Wild Rose Ink and Lobster Ink and added the sentiment. I fussy cut the banner and assembled the card.


I adhered the panel onto a Peacock cardbase. I added some white dots to the dark blue presentsn and to the foxes cheeks.

So many things I can do with this party set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: