woensdag 3 januari 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOW LET'S EAT (1)

This is one of the cards I designed for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge as a Design Team member. Challenge # 20 has the following theme: “Fun with Food”. I used the Forest Feast stamp set from Lawn Fawn to create this birthday card.


I started on creating the scene and die cutting and trimming the elements for it. I used Cilantro cardstock to die cut a grass border, with the Meadow Borders dies. For the sky I used Mermaid cardstock.

I stamped the big tree trunk with Doe Ink. The other images that I stamped, I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Raccoon: W0 – W2/ W5 – W7
Hedgehog: E57 – E29/ E31 – E33
Squirrel: E08 – E18
Toadstools: R14 – R46/ E41 – E43
Apple: R14 – R46/ G05 – G28
Pie: E41 – E43/ E31 – E33/ C0
Plates of food: C0 – C3/ G05 – G28/ E08 – E18/ E41 – E43


I fussy cut all the images. I stamped on of the banners. For the inside I used Lobster Ink and Cranberry Ink. I stamped the sentiment inside the banner.


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase. I also stamped the second part of the sentiment onto the card.

Please check out the challenge on the blog. Be inspired and maybe you can participate yourself!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten