dinsdag 12 december 2017

SANTA PAWS IS COMING TO TOWN (1)

For this Christmas card, I used the Happy Pawlidays stamp set from My Favorite Things. I used the no-line coloring technique.


I stamped one of the dog images in Antique Linen Distress Ink. It's a very light color, that will eventually disappear when I start watercoloring the image. I used Distress Inks to watercolor the image. Here are the colors I used:
Dog: Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo
Santa hat + collar: Candied Apple, Weathered Wood
Bell: Mustard Seed
Sock: Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Candied Apple


I fussy cut the image and went over to my background. I used Candied Apple and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks again to create watercolor stripes to the panel. I then die cut a square, with the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I die cut this square two more times.


I adhered the panel, with the die cut square, onto a Peacock cardbase. I then layered the white squares into the frame. Finally I layered the square that cam from the panel, the one with the stripes on it. I added the puppy on top of the square and stamped the sentiment.


This card just happened while I went on. That's so cool, because I had no idea what I wanted for this card when I began.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten