maandag 4 december 2017

CHRISTMAS TAGS (2)

I created some Christmas gift tags, with the For You, Deer stamp set and For You, Deer Add-On die set. Both from Lawn Fawn.


I started on die cutting the tags, from Chili Pepper cardstock. I stamped the bear and deer, back and front each twice, so I can make four tags. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E08 - E18/ W2 - W5/ E41 - E43
Bear: E31 - E33
Ears: R83


I die cut all the elements and adhered them together. I stamp the sentiment on the front of each tag, and 'to-from' on the back. I put some Nuvo Crystal Drops, in the color Red Berry, to the nose of each deer. And white dots to the bear's cheeks. I added some twine to the tags and they are ready to add to a gift.


So easy to create, yet so much fun!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten