maandag 4 december 2017

ALOHA (3)

To get away from all the cold for a second, I created this beachy themed friendship card. I used the Palm Trees dies from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background/ sky, that I blended with Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. I then die cut all the elements from the Palm Trees set and waves, that I used the Ocean Hillside Pop-Up Add-On dies for. I used Distress Inks on all the elements. Here are the colors I used:
Ocean: Mermaid Lagoon
Island: Fossilized Amber
Palm trees: Brushed Corduroy, Twisted Citron
Coconuts: Walnut Stain
Crab: Candied Apple


I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment, which is from the Aloha stamp set.


This is my first time using that ocean die. Perfect in combination with the Palm Trees dies.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten