dinsdag 7 november 2017

WITH SYMPATHY (3)

When I bought the Modern Trees stamp set from My Favorite Things, I thought it would be perfect for a sympathy card. They are Always difficult to make, but not with this set.


I started on the background. I trimmed a cardbase and blended Tumble Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Inks onto it. I die cut two hills and blended Twisted Citron onto those. I love this green! I stamped the sentiment on one of the hills.


I stamped all the trees in Lawn Fawn Inks: Doe Ink, Butter Ink, Peachy Keen Ink, Cranberry Ink, Lobster Ink and Carrot Ink.
I fussy cut all the trees and adhered them onto the panel. I added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase and rounded of the top right and bottom left corners.


It's a very simple card to create, but I really love how diverse this set is.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten