zondag 5 november 2017

MAY YOUR DAYS BE BEARY & BRIGHT (1)

This Christmas/ holiday card was made with the Beary Happy Holidays stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on creating the scene. For the background I wanted to blend some Distress Ink. I used Blueprint Sketch for the sky. I then die cut mountains from Narwhal cardstock, with the Stitched Mountain Borders die. I stamped a snow hill with the Stithced Hillside Borders. I stamped the sentiment onto the hill, with Cranberry Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: W0 - W2
Fish: Y17 - YR16
Bow: R46 - R59
Bucket: C0 - C3
Rod: E57 - E29/ C0 - C3
Hole: C0 - C3/ B00 - B12 - B14


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase and applied some Nuvo drops in the color Gloss White onto the sky portion of the card. To make it look like snow.

I will create a card set with this cute set soon I think.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten