vrijdag 3 november 2017

CRAFTY HAUL (17)

I went it Kreadoe yesterday, the biggest arts & craft fair in The Netherlands. It's such a fantastic day, something I look forward to every year. Here is what I bought there.
I got one bottle of Nuvo Crystal Drops, in the color Caribbean Ocean. It's an aqua/ teal color and I work with this color a lot. So I really needed this color.


I got a new pack of Distress Ink minis. Especially for two colors I see many YouTubers work with. The colors in the pack are: Twisted Citron, Hickory Smoke, Blueprint Sketch, Ground Espresso.

I got the Ocean Fun stamp set from My Favorite Things. They are all solid stamps, to create amazing ocean scenes with. I especially love that sword fish, with the funny teeth. Those sentiments are just awesome and I Always enjoy creating ocean and under water themed cards.

Another set from My Favorite Things, the Modern Trees stamp set. You can create all kinds of trees for every season. Also solid stamps. Perfect as scene builders but would work on their own as well.

I'm most happy with the Simple Fruits stamp set by Altenew. I've been looking everywhere for this set. It was either sold out or they just didn't have it at all. I was so thrilled that I finally got my hands on it. And I already have million ides for this set. Also all solid stamps.

Of course I needed a Lawn Fawn set, so I picked up the Beary Happy Holiday stamp set. I just love this set and I can't wait to create Christmas cards with these cute bears.

FInally, I got the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors pack, with all golds and silvers. It's a watercolor pack, with more opaque water paints. I don't know how much I will use it. But I do know, I wanted this set for a while. And I do think it will be perfect for Christmas cards.

Happy crafting!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten