woensdag 11 oktober 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS (6)

For this clean and simple Christmas card, I used the Snow Cool stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by masking off a part of my card panel. I wanted to blend the bottom part with Distress Inks. I used three colord: Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio and Squeezed Lemonade.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: W5 - W7/ W0
Beaks + feet: Y17 - YR16
Hat + earmuffs: G11 - G21/ Y00 - Y02
Snow cone: Y00 - Y02/ E41 - E43
Fish: C3 - C5


I fussy cut the images. I die cut the word merry, with the Merry Script die from Mama Elephant. I did this three times and stacked them together. I added some glitter to the word, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir. I also heat embossed the rest of the sentiment, with white embossing powder from Ranger, onto a strip of Narwhal cardstock.


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Narwhal cardbase.

You will being seeing more penguins from me this holiday season :D

I entered this card into the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, where the theme is "Happy Little Critters". So please check that out for inspiration or maybe enter your own project!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. aw! this is SOOOO cute! i love the yellows and greens together! and those penguins are just too cute, too!! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics challenge! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen