donderdag 12 oktober 2017

IT'S PENGUIN-ING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS (1)

I just love penguins. I got the Here We Go a-Waddling stamp set by Lawn Fawn, from my brother for my birthday. Super cute. I combined it with the Winter Village stamp set for this Christmas card.


I started on the background. I heat embossed the sentiment , with white embossing powder from Ranger. I love the sentiment by the way, so punny!. I then started to blend Distress Ink over the panel, and the sentiment resists it and appears. I used two Distress Ink colors: Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire.


I die cut two hills from white cardstock, using the Stitched Hillside Borders. Then I stamped all the images. For the street lights I used Hippo Ink and for the speech bubbles I used Sunflower Ink, Fish Tank Ink and Lobster Ink. The other images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Penguins: W5 - W7/ W0
Beaks + feet: Y17 - YR07
Accessories + houses: R14 - R17/ Y08 - Y17/ BV05 - B05/ G14 - G07/ BV000 - BV02/ RV21 - RV23
Street lights: Y11 - Y02 - Y06


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Guava cardbase.

I wanted to create a colorful winter/ Christmas scene. I think I managed that!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten