woensdag 11 oktober 2017

I HOPE SANTA SPOILS YOU ROTTEN (2)

Christmas time means Christmas elves!!! Although I love the Santa's Elves stamp set from My Favorite Things, I Always find it hard to come up with a good design for them. I kept it fairly simple for this Christmas card, but I'm really happy with this design.


I started by stamping all the images. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E11 - E21
Hair: E79
Clothes: R14 - R46 - R59/ C0 - C2
Bell: YT00 - YR61 - YR02
Ornaments + presents: B93 - B95/ YG41 - G02/ Y00 - Y02


I fussy cut the images. I wanted to create a little ground for the elf and all the little elements to stand on. I blended Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink very lightly towards the bottom.

I stamped the images in Moonstone Ink and added all the images. I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.


Another clean and simple Christmas card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. This is a darling card. Wonderful image and coloring. I like the clean and simple design.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen