vrijdag 6 oktober 2017

HOLIDAY GREETINGS (1)

I wanted to create a snowy winter scene with the Winter Village stamp set from Lawn Fawn. My first Christmas card of the year.


I started by die cutting three hills, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I added them to a piece of Mermaid cardstock and stampe the sentiment in Wild Rose Ink. The snow in the sky I heat embossed with white embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Houses: R22 - R35/ YG4 - G02/ C3 - C5
Street Lights: Y38 (stamped in Soot Ink)


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added the panel to a Guava cardbase.


I think this is going to be a much used set for this Christmas.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten