zaterdag 14 oktober 2017

HAPPY HOLIDAYS (4)

For this Christmas card, I used the Sealed with a Kiss mini set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by stamping the images and coloring them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Seals: C3 – C5
Ice: C0 – C2


A piece of Narwhal cardstock is going to be my base, I used Mermaid cardstock for the background of my scene. I die cut a piece of vellum with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I trimmed a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill, into two small strips. I adhered all the elements together. I embossed a cross stitched border twice, with the Stitched Borders, into the Narwhal cardstock.


I stamped the banner, in Butter Ink and Sunflower Ink. The sentiment I stamped in Hippo Ink. I added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.

I’m really happy with this scene.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten