zaterdag 14 oktober 2017

CRAFTY HAUL (16)

My birthday was October 7th and I got a bunch of cool crafty stuff from my parents and brother. Here is what I got:


The Cheery Christmas stamp set from Lawn Fawn, is from last year's fall/ winter release. It can coordinate with Toboggan Together. I especially like the string of lights, the ladder and the little bird that you can put ontop of it.

The Here We Go A-Waddling stamp set from Lawn Fawn, is from this year's fall/ winter release. I can create a complete choir of penguins if I want. I already made one card with this set. So adorable!!!

I love using stencils. This Halftone Stencil from Altenew looks so cool. Not sure what to use it for yet, but I bet it will look amazing.

I really wanted this role of masking tape from Post-It. It is not tacky at all, really easy to remove and apply. Perfect to mask off areas I want to keep from getting inked or blended.

I got two Lawn Fawn cardstock packs. The colors Raspberry and Ballet Slippers.

The Ocean Hillside Pop-Up Add-On die set, will add waves to your pop-up cards, instead of simple hills. They can also be used on flat cards, but were made for interactive cards.

I already had the For You, Deer stamp set and coordinating dies, but no I got the For You, Deer Add-On. You can create tags or even bookmarks with them. I can't wait to create something with these dies.

Last I got two new Lawn Fawn Inks: Moonstone Ink and Grape Soda Ink. Both great additions to my growing Lawn Fawn collection.

I'm sure I will create som cool stuff with all this. Happy crafting!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten