woensdag 27 september 2017

YOU'RE O-FISH-ALLY AWESOME (2)

I wanted to create a fall scene with the Dad + Me stamp set. I also entered this card into the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, where we have to create cards based on a fall themed mood board.


I started on the sky. I used the cloud stencil from My Favorite Things. I applied Cracked Pistachio and a little Peacock Feathers Distress Ink onto the paper with the stencil. I wanted to create a soft cloudy look.

I die cut all the elements to create the scene. For the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape I used Knock On Wood paper. For the leaves I used Fake Tan cardstock. With the Stitched Hillside Borders I die cut one hill from Sticky Note cardstock and one from Sunflower cardstock.


I stamped my images. The plants I stamped in Doe Ink and Celery Stick Ink. And the water I stamped with Minty Fresh Ink. The other images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E57 - E29/ E11
Hat: E31 - E33/ G21 - BG96
Fish: W0 - W3


I fussy cut all the images (a lot of work!) and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in a curve and added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.

I really love those colors. And please check out the challenge!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. Such a fun and creative card! I love this sweet scene in the Fall colors! I'm so happy you joined us for the Fall Inspiration challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen