dinsdag 19 september 2017

TRICK OR TREAT, TREATS OF COURSE! (1)

For this Halloween card, I used the Costume Party stamp set from Lawn Fawn and also added some houses from the Winter Village stamp set.


I started with the scene. I die cut two pieces of watercolor carstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. From one of them, I also die cut two hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Distress Inks. For the sky I used Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire. For the hills I used Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing borders from Ranger.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkin: YR15 - YR07 / BG96
Skin: E00 - E11/ E31 - E33
Hair: W5 - W7
Unicorn: Co - C3/ BV000 - BV02/ BV17 - BV29
Houses: W3 - W5/ W0 - W3/ E08 - E18/ E57 - E29/ B23


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel to a piece of Perfectly Plaid Fall paper and then adhered it to a Narwhal cardbase.


I just love making Halloween cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten