dinsdag 19 september 2017

HELLO (5)

Instagram is awesome. I got this idea from an Instagrammer I follow. I used the Seaside Seagulls stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by masking off half of the piece of cardstock that will be my panel. I wanted to create color onto the top of the panel. I used three Distress Inks: Thumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon. For some texture and extra interest, I wanted to add some stitching to the background. I took one of the borders from the Stitched Borders set from Lawn Fawn and ran it through my Cuttlebug several times to create a pattern. I stamped my sentiment.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Seagull: C0 - C2/ Y38 - YR68
Clouds: C0


I fussy cut the images and added them to the panel. I adhered the panel onto a Bue Jay cardbase and rounded off the bottom corners.

I think this card only took me like 20 minutes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten