dinsdag 5 september 2017

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (5)

For this Halloween card, I used the Happo Howloween stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the scene. I die cut several elements from watercolor cardstock: The Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape, Stitched hillside Borders and Stitched Tree Borders. I blended Black Soot Distress Ink onto all those element, to give them a black look. Perfect for Halloween! For the sky I blended two purple Distress Ink together: Wilted Violet and Dusty Concord. I added water drops to it and dabbed them off with a paper towel. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto it, with white embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped the images. I also used the pumpkin from Costume Party. And added the spider from Booyah to the background. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dog: E57 - E29
Hat + cape: G05 - G29/ BV13 - BV17 - BV29
Dog's bowl: C0 - C3 - C5
Dog bone: E41 - E43
Pumpkins: Y17 - YR16 - YR07/ G05 - G28


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I added the card onto a Sticky Note cardbase.

I really love how spooky it looks, I really enjoy with this color pallette.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, my! Your adorable scene with the dog in witch costume is adorable! Awesome card!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. eeeeek!! SOOOO cute!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the bright colors!! and your coloring is - swoon!! amazing!! wow! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics make a scene challenge!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awesome card. Love the color palette and how you put it together. Also, cudos for the fuzzy cutting, I thought that was cut with dies!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen