maandag 11 september 2017

CARD SET: CRITTERS IN THE FOREST (1)

I created three cards with one stamp set. I used the Critters in the Forest stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create a forest themed set, with a stamped background in a color pallette that fits this theme. I used two Lawn Fawn inks to stamp the images for the background: Soot Ink and Doe Ink. I used the images from several other sets besides Critters in the Forest: Toboggan Together, Happy Trails and Home for the Holidays.


When I stamped the background, I went over to the scene, that I wanted to create in a circle. I die cut a circle with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. I blended Tumbled Glass Distress Ink onto it, very lightly. Then I die cut a hill, from Knock On Wood paper, with the Stitched Hillside Borders.

I stamped the critters and the log (this on three times) and colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Log: E57 - E29/ BG93 - BG96
Fox: E18 - E08/ E00 - E11
Hedgehog: E00 - E11/ E57 - E29
Owl: W0 - W3 - W5/ YR38
Raccoon: W3 - W5 - W7
Bird: R14 - R46 - R59
Clouds: C0


I fussy cut all the images and stamped three banners with each a different sentiment. I used Wild Rose Ink and Cranberry Ink for them. The banner is from Bannertastic. I fussy cut the banners and assembled the three cards. I added them to a Guava cardbase.


I really like the forest theme and how I managed to create this look.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten