dinsdag 22 augustus 2017

WISHING YOU A HARVEST OF BLESSINGS (3)

Time to use my favorite Lawn Fawn set again: Happy Harvest.


For the background, I wanted to create a brick wall. I used the Small Brick Wall Stencil from My Favorite Things. I first blended some Fired Brick Distress Ink without the stencil, with a very light hand. Then I added the stencil and applied more Fired Brick overtop. For the edges I added some Aged Mahogany to darken it up a bit and give it little bit more dimension.

I took the Classic Window die from My Favorite Things and die cut it out of the stenciled background. From white cardstock I die cut the window frame. I added this frame to the card and also stamped the sentiment, from Harvest Mouse by MFT.


I die cut a grass border, with the Meadow Borders die and blended Crushed Olive Distress Ink onto it. I adhered it to the panel. I also die cut the curtains, from Perfectly Plaid Fall paper, and added them to the back of the window.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Face scarecrow: E00 - E21 - E11
Pants: B93 - B95
Shirt: Y38 - YR68
Hat: E31 - E33/ Y38 - YR68
Stake: E31 - E33
Straws: E57 - E29
Crows: W3 - W5 - W7/ Y38
Pumpkins: YR16 - YR68 - YR07/ BG93 - BG96
Cart: C0 - C3 - C5


I fussy cut the images, adhered everything together and added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase.

I never seem to create bad cards with this set. And that;s why it's my favorite!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten