dinsdag 8 augustus 2017

WE BLEND WELL TOGETHER (1)

For this simple love card, I combined the So Smooth stamp set with the Aloha mini set, both from Lawn Fawn.


I started with a piece of watercolor cardstock and used masking paper to create a strip, that I will blend with Distress Inks. I used Crushed Olive and Cracked Pistachio and blended them together.


I stamped the pineapple, the cocktail and the strawberries. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pineapple: BG93 - BG96/ Y15 - Y17
Strawberries: R35 - R22/ BG93 - BG96
Cocktail: YR15 - YR16 - YR07/ R22 - R35


I fussy cut the images, stamped the sentiment and adhered everything together. I added the panel onto a Guava cardbase. I rounded off the bottom right and top left corner.

I think I made this card in 15 minutes. Very simple, yet pretty.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten