dinsdag 1 augustus 2017

SMILE, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (2)

For this birthday card I kept it really simple. I used the Color Drops stamp set and the Words For Friends dies, both from My Favorite Things.


I took one of the drops and stamped a pattern from left to right. I used three Lawn Fawn ink colors: Peachy Keen, Peacock and Celery Stick. I then took a smaller drop stamp and one of the dots to finish my pattern with the same colors.


I took some Mermaid cardstock and die cut the word Smile twice. I stacked them and adhered them to the panel. I stamped the rest of the sentiment (which is from Jump For Joy, by Lawn Fawn) onto a strip of Mermaid cardstock and adhered it underneath the Smile.


I added the panel onto a Cilantor cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some glitter to the word Smile, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir. I also rounded off the top right and bottom left corner.

There are so many patterns you can create with this stamp set and so many color pallettes to choose from. I'm going to make a card set with this set too.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten