dinsdag 15 augustus 2017

SENDING YOU MONSTER HUGS (2)

I created a love card with the Monsters set from Avery Elle.


For the background I used the Radiating Rays stencil from MFT. I used Abandoned Coral Distress Ink.

I stamped the images and also a banner from Bannertastic, by Lawn Fawn. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pink monster: R22 – R35
Purple monster: V04 – V06/ Y17 – Y38
Banner + hearts: Y17 – Y38


I fussy cut the images and added them to the panel. I adhered the panel onto a Guava cardbase and rounded off the two bottom corners.


I hadn’t used this set in a while, it’s always fun to revisit your older stamp sets.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten